Side Hustle Big Events
- Moved chunk of cash to save for next real estate property into my “Vault” (aka insurance policy)
- Paid 1st mortgage payment on real estate property #2.
- Continued side contract consulting work
- Earned first commissions for new affiliate / side hustle sites.
Real Estate Hustle
Rental Properties (2)
- Gross Revenue = $1945 rents
- Expenses = $137.46 Property Management fees + $1095.30 Mortgage Payments
- Net Revenue = $712.24
Health Business Side Hustle
- Gross Revenue = $900.00
- Expenses = $134.95
- Net Revenue = $765.05
Miscellaneous Affiliate Income
- Gross Revenue = $347.00
- Expenses = $247.56
- Net Revenue = $99.44
- Gross Revenue = $3816.56
- Expenses = $1328.00
- Net Revenue = $2488.56
Total Financial Freedom Number for June 2020 = +$4056.29
Extra income moves:
None right now. Working on consolidating gains in recent months and making them more consistent.
Goal of side hustle = $7300/month passive income (outside of regular income) through our rental properties. $10,000 in active income from other side hustles.
So we were in the positive
Goals for next month:
- Status quo on rental properties
- Attend real estate conference in July (St Louis)
- Continue consulting side business. We had a fair amount of one-time extra consulting business last month.
- Generate 5 extra sales in health business
What do you think? How about your side hustles and quest for financial freedom?
Kurt has gone from the financial lows of the ’08 financial crisis to personal financial success. He is a professional real estate investor, media buyer, faithful Red Sox Fan.
One of his passions is financial education and the pursuit of financial freedom.
You can learn more about Kurt here, or get a hold of him on Facebook or Twitter.