Side Hustle Big Events
- Moved chunk of cash to save for next real estate property into my “Vault” (aka insurance policy)
- Paid 1st mortgage payment on real estate property #2.
- Continued side contract consulting work
- Earned first commissions for new affiliate / side hustle sites.
Real Estate Hustle
Rental Properties (2)
- Gross Revenue = $1945 rents
- Expenses = $137.46 Property Management fees + $1095.30 Mortgage Payments
- Net Revenue = $712.24
Health Business Side Hustle
- Gross Revenue = $900.00
- Expenses = $134.95
- Net Revenue = $765.05
Miscellaneous Affiliate Income
- Gross Revenue = $347.00
- Expenses = $247.56
- Net Revenue = $99.44
- Gross Revenue = $3816.56
- Expenses = $1328.00
- Net Revenue = $2488.56
Total Financial Freedom Number for June 2020 = +$4056.29
Extra income moves:
None right now. Working on consolidating gains in recent months and making them more consistent.
Goal of side hustle = $7300/month passive income (outside of regular income) through our rental properties. $10,000 in active income from other side hustles.
So we were in the positive
Goals for next month:
- Status quo on rental properties
- Attend real estate conference in July (St Louis)
- Continue consulting side business. We had a fair amount of one-time extra consulting business last month.
- Generate 5 extra sales in health business
What do you think? How about your side hustles and quest for financial freedom?